The configuration steps described in this article are examples.
Process the steps in the same order as described in this article.
This article describes the CAC configuration steps that are common for ERE and PSX routing.
Configure SIP Trunk Groups
Configure the SIP Trunk Groups for each tenant to enforce tenant-level CAC towards MS TEAMS. In the example below, trunk groups (TG) are configured for tenants A, B, and C.
MultiExcerpt named '_ms_teams_guide_sipTG_block_letters' was not foundThe multiexcerpt named '_ms_teams_guide_sipTG_block_letters' was not found. Please check the page name and MultiExcerpt name used in the MultiExcerpt Include macro.
Configure Trunk Group for Tenant A
Configure Trunk Groups for Tenant B
Configure Trunk Groups for Tenant C
Configure SMM Profiles Towards MS Teams
Configure Inbound Profile2
Create the SMM rules below to accomplish the following:
- Rule 1: Store a urihostname value of "To" header in a variable.
- Rule 2: Create a dummy parameter in the "refer-to" header with the name "Ribbon", and store the variable. This is useful for a call transfer scenario in a multi-tenant deployment.
- Rule 3: Set the Max-Forward value to "0" so the SBC responds back with a "200 OK" to the OPTIONS.
- Rule 4: Store TEAMS_A_TG as the trunk group when the TO header matches the regex -
- Rule 5: Store TEAMS_B_TG as the trunk group when the TO header matches the regex -
- Rule 6: Store TEAMS_C_TG as the trunk group when the TO header matches the regex -
MS Teams sends the Privacy header in the INVITE request if the "Forward P-Asserted-Identity (PAI)" option is enabled - the SBC sends the call as an Anonymous call towards the PSTN. To overcome this, configure Rule 7 and Rule 8.
- Rule 7: Copies the URI username present in the From header to var2 if the value is not equal to Anonymous.
- Rule 8: Deletes the Privacy header if var2 is present.
Perform the folowing steps:
- Replace the "criterion 3 token regexp string" with the required tenant information.
- Create separate rules for each tenant.
- Attach this profile to only the Inbound TG.
To attach the SMM Profile, execute the following commands: