The following section is only applicable to the DSC 8000. For more information, see Limitations for DSC Platforms.
The following task should be completed in the order that they are listed to configure the AMC348:
- Configuring the Clock Synchronization for the AMC348
- Configuring Debug Logging for the AMC348
- Configuring Link Capabilites for the AMC348
- Configuring the SS7 Interfaces for the AMC348 Card
For information about configuring signaling channels, see the following:
- Configuring TDM Signaling Channels
- Configuring the ATM Channels
- Configuring Annex A Signaling Channels
To view AMC348 information
- Log onto the DSC 8000.
- Click Click here for Hardware to obtain the system’s hardware image.
- Click the required AMC348 card on the DSC image.
- Click the required AMC348 card.