The DSC Platform allows you to view the following information for all routesets on the same screen:
- NA – Network Appearance number
- Context – Textual representation of the routeset object
- CLLI – Common Language Location Identifier (CLLI) of the routeset
- Routeset State – Status of the routeset (active, inactive, xlist)
To view all Routesets
- From the Main Menu, click MTP3.
- Click All Routesets.
To obtain information about an NA, click the object under the NA heading.
To obtain information about a routeset for a particular NA, click the object under the Context heading.