The SBC Core supports the following AoR (Address of Record) contact features:
- Using zone-level configuration to determine the direction of a request and perform more accurate RCB lookups.
- Up to 16 signaling ports per zone. To configure multiple SIP signaling ports in the same zone via CLI, see zone sipSigPort - CLI in the CLI Command Reference.
With multiple signaling ports per zone, the SBC supports:
- Selecting a different egress SIP signaling port for multiple contacts for the same AoR as much as possible.
- Sending all requests from a registered user on the egress side through the same SIP signaling port towards the registrar.
- Identifying whether a SIP signaling port is facing the IAD side or the registrar side.