The Accounting object controls call related accounting data and the final destination for the accounting records. The SBC 5000/7000 series supports the following as possible destinations for the accounting records:
- An external server cdrServer—The SBC 5000/7000 series can transfer accounting records via SFTP if writing records to an external server is enabled. In the SBC 5000/7000 series the CDR file roll is controlled through evLog configuration based on file size and time interval. Depending on the application, you can set a low roll interval in order to transfer the files to the remote server.
- Radius accounting server—Accounting records can also be written to an external radius accounting server.
Additional topics in this section:
- Event Log - Filter Admin
- Event Log - Filter Status
- Event Log - Sub System Admin
- Event Log - Type Admin
- Event Log - Type Status
- Accounting and Logs - Radius Authentication - Radius Server
- Accounting and Logs - Radius Authentication - Radius Status
- Accounting and Logs - Radius Authentication - Retry Criteria