The SBC Core support enterprise access through H323 IP-PBX's located at customer premises.
Each enterprise can be associated with multiple business locations.Asterisk indicates the fields are mandatory.
You can use the default Address Context or create a new Address Context from ALL perspective.
Prerequisites for the workflow H323 Enterprise Access are:
- Address context
- IP Interface group
- IP Interface
This section provides a high-level understanding of H323 Enterprise Provisioning.
H323 Enterprise Access Provisioning Flow
The following figure shows the provisioning flow of the H323 Enterprise Access.
Step 1: Set Up Address Context and Zone
Perform the following tasks to setup the Zone:
- Select H323 Enterprise Access > Setup a Zone.
- In the Address Context drop-down list, select the address context.
- Select the Zone from the drop-down list.
- Click Next .
- To create a new Zone, click Create New Zone next to the Zone drop-down box and enter the following details:
- Zone Name
- DNS Group
- Zone Id
- Click Save.
For more information on creating Zone, refer to System Provisioning - Zone.
Step 2: Add a H323 Trunk Group
Perform the following tasks to add a H323 Trunk Group.
- Enter the H323 Trunk Group Name.
- Enter the following details:
- Packet Outage
- Call Reservation
- Call Routing
- Ingress IP Prefix
Click Next. The following dialog appears:
- Click Yes to add more SIP Trunk Group or click No to proceed.
Step 3: Add IP Peer (Optional)
Perform the following procedure to add a IP Peer.
You can skip this step, if not required.
- Expand IP Peer.
- Enter the IP Peer details (Mandatory fields).
Click Nextto proceed.
The following window appears:
- Click Yes to add more Ip Peers and click No to continue.
Step 4: Finish and Save
Click Finish and Save. The result of this action is displayed.
Click OK to exit.