To configure inter/intra Direct Media call:
- Ingress and egress Trunk Groups must have the flag
- Ingress and egress Trunk Groups must have same
- PSP for Trunk Groups must have the flag
- IP signaling profile for AS TG must have the flag
sendDirectMediaInfoInSdpAttributeenabled (for xdmi).
To configure anti-trombone Direct Media call,
- AS Trunk group must have the flag
The basic Direct Media call with ICE and DTLS configuration contains:
- Enabling ICE and DTLS on Both the Ingress and Egress Trunk Groups
- Using PSP on Trunk Groups
- Enabling Direct Media on Ingress and Egress Trunk Groups
Enabling ICE and DTLS on Both the Ingress and Egress Trunk Groups
Using PSP on Trunk Groups
Enabling Direct Media on Ingress and Egress Trunk Groups
Setting Same Direct Media Group IDs on Ingress and Egress Trunk Groups
The commands shown in the Configuring ICE Direct Media Call section are only for example.
Call Detail Status
Call Media Status
The Call Media Status shows that there is no packets sent or received and the media flow is direct between the endpoints.
For more information on Direct Media Calls, refer to the section Direct Media and Anti-trombone Support for ICE and DTLS.