Launch SBC Configuration Manager
- Create the SBC Cluster in EMS.
- Instantiate the SBC Configurator instance.
- Log on to EMS as admin user.
- Select the SBC Cluster.
- Click Configuration tab. Click New Configuration, the new configuration window is displayed.
Select Version and Master Configurator from the drop-down.
Type the Configuration Name.
The configurator clears the database and reboots. Rebooting may take 2-4 minutes.
Click Open Editor to launch SBC Configuration Manager.
Create a New User
Select Administration > User and Application Management > User and Session Management. The User and Session Management page displays.
Click New User under Users section. The Create User Page displays.
- Enter the User Name in the given field.
- Select Allow Interactive Access (CLI and EMA).
- Select Allow Machine to Machine Access (REST).
- By default, the Account Expiration Enabled is disabled. If you enable, user's account expires on a specified date and time.
- By default, the Password Expiration Enabled is disabled. If you enable, user's password expires on a specified date and time.
- Select Account Enabled.
- Select Password and Public Key for Access Type.
- Click Save. The User Created successfully message displays.
Copy the Temporary Password to login and access SBC configurator through CLI.
Configure Configuration Cluster
- To connect to Configurator CLI, use Secure Shell (SSH) to the configurator management IP over port 22.
- Log in with the User Name and the copied Temporary Password which is generated during creating a new user.
Type the configuration using CLI based on the requirements.
This example displays details that are configured for Distributed SBC:
Delete the Created User
- Select Administration > User and Application Management > User and Session Management. The User and Session Management page displays.
Select the created user account and delete.
- On EMS in SBC Offline Configuration Manager, Click Apply Saved Changes and Close.
On EMS, click Activate Configuration to activate the configuration. The Activation Complete message displays.