Use the System Status window to view the operational status of servers elements (components).
From the SBC main screen, navigate to Monitoring > Dashboard > System Status. The System Status window is displayed.
Viewing System Status
The System Status screen displays the following:
- Server Status—shows the status of the system including the name, hardware and software versions system uptime.
- Fan Status—shows the current fan speeds.
- Hard Disk Status—provides hardware information about the onboard disks along with total capacity and status.
- Hard Disk Usage—shows disk status and usage.
- Power Supply Status—shows status of the power supply including any failures.
- Daughter Board Status—shows the list of daughter boards present on the system.
- Policy Server Status—provides the statistics of the routing database and application (local or external).
Clickto expand the window to display more fields.