Use this screen to work with PSX script profiles. A PSX script profile contains a list of up to three script file names which the SBC uses when it performs ingress preconditions interworking. When one of the configured script names matches the PSX-returned script name, the ingress preconditions trigger. The script execution continues after the ingress preconditions are met.
To View PSX Script Profiles
From the SBC main screen, navigate to All > Profiles > Signaling > PSX Script Profile. The PSX Script Profile window opens.
To Create a PSX Script Profile
To create a new PSX script profile:
Click New PSX Script Profile on the PSX Script Profile window. The Create New PSX Script Profile window opens.
- In Name, enter a name of up to 23 characters for the new profile.
In the three Script Name fields, enter the name of a script (up to 23 characters) that you want to trigger ingress precondition processing if the script name is returned by the PSX.
- Click Save.
To Edit a PSX Script Profile
To edit an existing PSX script profile:
- Click on the radio button adjacent to the name of the profile you want to edit. The Edit PSX Script Profile window opens.
- Change one or more of the script names shown in the Script Name fields.
- Click Save.
To Delete a PSX Script Profile
To delete an existing PSX script profile:
- Click on the radio button adjacent to the name of the profile you want to delete.
- Click the red X at the right-end of the row to delete the profile.
- Confirm the deletion when prompted.