The SDA provides a framework to deploy applications and databases on the Sonus Signaling System.
SDA installation involves the installation and deployment of base software, databases, Services, and Service Handlers to enable application functions. Script files on SDA are used to deploy the different types of Services and Service Handlers.
The following sections describe how to install SDA on the Sonus Signaling System. SDA applications (Services and Service Handlers) are installed to complete the SDA deployment.
The SDA System Manager window displays the following tabs that you can access to verify and monitor the installation:
- Services - lists the installed Services. For a detailed description of the Services, refer to the Sonus SDA Services User Guide.
- Service Handlers - lists the installed Service Handlers. For a detailed description of the Service Handlers, refer to the Sonus SDA Service Handlers User Guide.
- Monitoring - monitors the download status of SDA tables in the processors, audit on SDA tables, and database utilization.
- Databases - lists the installed miscellaneous, Service, and Service Handler databases. For a detailed description of the Service and Service Handler databases, refer to the Sonus SDA Services User Guide and Sonus SDA Service Handlers User Guide.
- Install - displays the following nodes:
- Service Handlers
Only the Refresh and Install menu options and icons are enabled in the Install tab. The other menu options and icons are disabled.
Installation of the necessary databases, Services, and Service Handlers are typically provided by Sonus professional services during initial SDA deployment.