How to Add a RADIUS Server
To add or modify a RADIUS Server:
- In the WebUI, click the Settings tab.
- In the left navigation pane, go to Auth and Directory Services > RADIUS > RADIUS Servers.
Modifying RADIUS Server Properties
- Click the expand ( ) Icon next to the entry you wish to modify.
- Edit the entry properties as required, see details below.
Adding a RADIUS Server
- Click the Add RADIUS Server(
A RADIUS server will appear as Down in the Server Connectivity column of the RADIUS Servers Table until the UX has successfully pinged the RADIUS server three consecutive times. This process requires approximately one minute. You can check on the progress by clicking the Counters text in the row of the server about which you are concerned.