To add or modify a Remote Log Server:
- In the WebUI, click the Settings tab.
- In the left navigation pane, go to Logging Configuration > Remote Log Servers.
Modifying a Remote Log Server
- Click the expand ( ) Icon next to the entry you wish to modify.
- Edit the entry properties as required, see details below.
Adding a Remote Log Server
- Click the Add Remote Log (
- Select an entry from the Global Log Level menu.
- Enter the IP Address or Fully Qualified Domain Name (FQDN) of the log server you are adding.
- Select an entry from the Log Facility menu.
- Select Yes from the Enabled menu to enable the server.
- Click OK.