This page describes the process of importing Trusted Root CA Certificates, using either the File Upload or Copy and Paste methods.
Importing a Trusted Root CA Certificate
Before you begin: you must obtain a Trusted Root CA Certificate before you can proceed - your options are:
- Contacting your System Administrator or Certificate Vendor (e.g., Verisign), or
- Obtaining the Trusted CA certificate from your local Standalone Windows Certificate Authority
- In the WebUI, click the Settings tab.
- In the left navigation pane, go to Security > Certificates > Trusted CA Certificates.
To import a Trusted CA Certificate:
- Click the Import Trusted CA Certificate (
- Select either Copy and Paste or File Upload from the Mode menu.
- If you choose File Upload, use the Browse button to find the file.
- Click OK.
Verifying the Trusted Root CA Certificate
In the Trusted CA Certificate Table page:
- View the certificate's details by clicking the popup( ) icon next to the entry you want to view.
- Under the the Certificate panel, ensure that the Verify Status field indicates OK.
If the Verify Status field does not indicate OK, repeat the import steps again to obtain a valid certificate.