Call Routing allows calls to be carried between signalling groups, thus allowing calls to be carried between ports, and between protocols (like ISDN to SIP). Routes are defined by Call Routing Tables, which allow for flexible configuration of which calls are carried, and how they are translated. These tables are one of the central connection points of the system, linking Transformation Tables, Message Translations, Cause Code Reroute Tables, Media Lists and the three types of Signaling Groups (ISDN, SIP and CAS). For information on the UX call routing system as a whole, see Working with Telephony Routing.
Working with Call Routing Tables
- In the WebUI, click the Settings tab.
- In the left navigation pane, go to Call Routing Table.
To view a Call Routing Table's properties:
- Click the popup( ) icon next to the entry you want to view.
- When you are finished, close the window.
To modify a Message Translation Tables:
- Click the expand ( ) Icon next to the entry you wish to modify.
- Modify the table's Description as desired
- Click OK.
To add a Call Routing Table:
- Click the Add (
- Enter a descriptive name in the Description text field.
- Click OK.
Helpful Tip: To delete an entry, simply select the checkbox next to the entry you wish delete, then click the Delete () icon located at the top of the window.