The UX system comprises of multiple software modules known as Subsystems to operate. Each Subsystem provides its own set of log messages that can be tuned and monitored independently. Subsystem level logging is typically used when diagnosing a problem on the UX system.
Suggested Subsystems when troubleshooting telephony-related issues:
- Common Call Control
- Media Stream Controller Service
- SIP Stack Service
- Call Routing Service
- Core Switching/Routing
- ISDN Protocol
During high call churn, it is recommended that no more than 3 subsystems be configured with logging levels higher than 'Informational'.
Working with Subsystems Logging
- In the WebUI, click the Settings tab.
- In the left navigation pane, go to Logging Configuration > Subsystems.
To view a Subsystems Logging's properties:
- Click the popup( ) icon next to the entry you want to view.
- When you are finished, close the window.
Helpful Tip: To delete an entry, simply select the checkbox next to the entry you wish delete, then click the Delete () icon located at the top of the window.