For service related reasons, UX system administrators may want to remotely reboot the UX system.
ASM Behavior on UX Reboot Operation
Depending on your UX model, users with a built-in Application Solution Module (ASM) may be impacted by this operation:
- If the ASM is running, rebooting the UX will cause the ASM to also reboot.
- If the ASM is shutdown, rebooting the UX will not restart the ASM.
- To bring the ASM back into operation, you must physically power off and power back on the UX.
- UX1000 — rebooting the UX will not have an effect on the ASM.
Rebooting the UX
To reboot the UX system:
- In the WebUI, click the Tasks tab.
- In the left navigation pane, under the System, click Reboot UX.
- Click OK. The following popup will be dispatched to confirm the action:
- Click OK to reboot UX
- The web interface will dispatch the following status message throughout the reboot cycle.