In addition to the standard MIBs, the UX system supports the following MIBs which can be downloaded from the UX Download Center:
- UX Objects MIB - This MIB file contains the following:
- UX chassis information
- UX Alarm Configuration Table
- UX Active Alarm Table details
- UX DSP Resource Table
- UX DSX0 Config Table (augments the standard DSX0 Config Table)
- UX Module Table
- UX Call Statistics MIB - This MIB file contains the following:
- UX system version information
- UX Port Table(UX call statistics details)
- UX Channel Status Table
- UX Call Route Tables Table (a table of tables)
- UX Call Route Table
- UX Signaling Group Table
- UX SIP Server Table
- UX Traps MIB - This MIB file lists the UX traps sent to the managers.
Standard MIB Support
UX also extends the standard interface table MIB to include partial support for the following:
The UX supports the IF MIB as described here:
- The ifStack and ifRcvAddress tables list only the physical interfaces.
The UX supports partial DS0 MIB support through the dsx0Configtable table. The DS0 MIB is based on RFC 2494.
The UX provides partial support for the DS1 MIB. The DS1 MIB is based on RFC 4805.
Host Resources MIB
The UX provides partial support for the Host Resources MIB. The Host Resources MIB is based on RFC 2790.