The Global Call Counters panel displays three types of counters:
- Current calls-
- Calls Currently Up: the number of calls that are connected
- Calls Currently Transient: the number of calls that are in the process of either connecting (set up) or disconnecting (torn down).
- Call counters- displays statistics about calls attempted and abandoned by the UX:
- Calls Attempted: the total number of calls, successful or not, attempted by the UX.
- Calls Succeeded: the total number of calls successfully attempted by the UX.
- Calls Failed: the total number of calls attempted by the UX that failed.
- Error counters- displays statistics about failed calls:
- Internal Glares: the total number of errors related to SIP INVITE messages transmitted while a request is pending.
- External Glares: the total number of errors related to SIP INVITE messages received while a request is pending.
- Due to No Trunk: the total number of times the UX failed to find a TDM or IP trunk while attempting to setup a call.
Note: The UX automatically resets the global counters every hour.
How to View Global Call Counters
To view the call counters :
- In the WebUI, click the System tab.
On the System page, click the Statisticstab.
Clearing Call Counters
The global call counters can be cleared by clicking the Reset Counters button located on the upper-left of the web page.