This section shows you how to setup Microsoft Unified Communications on Office Communication Server 2007 (OCS 2007) and Lync 2010 using the wizards in the Task tab.
- Deploying the Survivable Branch Appliance
- Deploying an F5 Load Balancer in a PBX-UX-Lync Topology
- Using Tenor as an Analog Device in a Lync UX SBA Deployment
- Configuring the UX for DNS Load Balancing
- Deployment in PSTN - UX - Microsoft OCS 2007 R2 Topology
- LYNC side Gateway Failover Configuration
- Deploying UX with OCS2007 R2 using the ASM as a Mediation Server