The UX SCOM Management Pack allows customers in a Microsoft Server Environment to monitor the health of their UX systems using SCOM.
This page guides you through the import and installation procedure of the NET SCOM Management Pack onto the Microsoft System Center Operations Manager 2007 R2 tool.
Downloading the NETScom Management Pack
The NETScom.mp management pack is available for download from the UX Download Center.
- Download the
NETScom.mpfile from the UX Download Center.
- Save it in a convenient place on the the SCOM host machine.
Importing the Management Pack
- Launch the System Center Operations Manager.
- Go to Administration.
- In the navigation tree, go to Management Packs > Import Management Packs....
- Click Add.
- Select Add from disk....
- Click Yes in the Online Catalog Connection dialog.
- Click NETscom.mp in the file list.
- Click Open.
You are now ready to Install the Management Pack.
Installing the Management Pack
- In the Select Management Packs window, click Install.
You will see the progress indicator scrolling as the file is installed.
- When the installation process has finished, click Close.
Verify the Installation
- Press F5 on your keyboard to refresh the list.
- Verify that the NETscom management pack appears in the list.