UX Software Downloads Overview
The UX download center provides registered customers and partners with the following downloadable software updates:
ASM Recovery Images
This section of the download center contains software images specifically for UX systems configured with a built-in Application Solution Module. These recovery images are typically used for re-initializing the ASM. For more details, see Updating the ASM Recovery Partition.
This section of the download center includes Base Licenses for the UX. Base licenses activate features introduced in new major (and sometimes minor) versions of the UX software. To activate those features, you'll need to apply the base-license for the UX version you are upgrading to. For more details, see Working with Licenses.
This section of the download center contains the installers for Log Exchange (LX) - the SIP log analysis and Syslog Server utility for the UX and VX gateways. For more information see Log Exchange.
This section of the download center is specifically intended for UX systems with a built-in ASM module deployed as Lync SBA. It includes cumulative Lync server package updates that can be installed directly into the ASM via the UX web interface.
UX Software Updates
This section of the download center is broken down by UX release and includes the following content:
- UX application firmware/software update files (one for each UX Model) for Upgrading UX.
- UX Communication Service update files for Upgrading the UX Communication Service Version.
- Schema folder containing XSD files that can be used when building RESTful clients to communicate/control the UX. For more details, see UX API User's Guide.
- RADIUS folder containing a Dictionary file to be used when Integrating with RADIUS. For more details, refer to the Vendor Specific Attributes Reference
- MIBs folder containing SNMP mib files to be used when Configuring UX for SNMP Management. For more details, refer to the SNMP MIBs Reference.
- SCOM folder containing the Microsoft System Center Operations Manger (SCOM) packs delivered as a management pack file. For more details, refer to Working with SCOM.
How to Access the Sonus Global Support Portal
You will need a valid Salesforce Username and Password.