Upgrades of the UX boot partition are infrequent and - in general - end users should not need to perform this procedure. If you are unsure whether or not an boot update is needed, do not perform the update and check with your NET representative before proceeding.
Changing the UX Boot Image disrupts call services on the UX and should only be completed during a scheduled service outage.
Too upgrade the Boot Image:
- In the WebUI, click the Settings tab.
- In the left navigation pane, go to System > Software Management > Boot Partition.
- Click the Upload Boot Image link located on the top right hand side of the pane - a popup window will be dispatched:
- Under Select File, click the Browse button and select the UX Boot image you wish to upgrade to - Click OK.
Throughout the upload process, the web interface will dispatch a series of status messages: click image thumbnails to see them in full resolution(1) Upgrading the Boot Image →
(approx. 2 mins)(2) Boot Image
- Once the upgrade has completed, click the Close button to dismiss the popup window.
- On the Boot Partition page, verify the Last Upload Status is listed as Success
After the Boot Image is successfully upgraded, you must reboot UX for the changes to take effect.