Working with Message Rule Tables
- In the WebUI, click the Settings tab.
In the left navigation pane, go to SIP > Message Manipulation > Message Rule Table.
To view a table entry's properties:
- Click the popup( ) icon next to the entry you want to view.
- When you are finished, close the window.
Helpful Tip: To delete an entry, simply select the checkbox next to the entry you wish delete, then click the Delete () icon located at the top of the window.
To modify a Message Rule Table:
- Click the expand ( ) Icon next to the entry you wish to modify.
- Modify the table's Description as desired
- Click OK.
To create a Message Rule Table:
Click the Create Message Rule Table () icon.