Signaling groups allow telephony channels to be grouped together for the purposes of routing and shared configuration. They are the entity to which calls are routed, as well as the location from which Call Routes are selected. They are also the location from which Tone Tables and Action Sets are selected. In the case of SIP, they specify protocol settings and link to server, media and mapping tables.
Working with SIP Signaling Groups
- In the WebUI, click the Settings tab.
- In the left navigation pane, go to Signaling Groups.
- From the Create Signaling Group drop down box, select SIP Signaling Group.
To view an SIP Signaling Group's properties:
- Click the popup( ) icon next to the entry you want to view.
- When you are finished, close the window.
Helpful Tip: To delete an entry, simply select the checkbox next to the entry you wish delete, then click the Delete () icon located at the top of the window.