Sonus SBC 1000/2000 Software Downloads Overview
The Sonus SBC 1000/2000 download center provides registered customers and partners with the following downloadable software updates:
This section of the download center contains software images specifically for Sonus SBC 1000/2000 systems configured with a built-in Application Solution Module. These recovery images are typically used for re-initializing the ASM. For more details, see Updating the ASM Recovery Partition.
ASM Roll-up Updates
This section of the download center contains Update Packs for the ASM Roll-up system. For more information, see ASM Roll-up Update.
This section of the download center includes Base Licenses for the Sonus SBC 1000/2000. Base licenses activate features introduced in new major (and sometimes minor) versions of the Sonus SBC 1000/2000 software. To activate those features, you'll need to apply the base-license for the Sonus SBC 1000/2000 version you are upgrading to. For more details, see Working with Licenses.
Software Download bundle LX1.0 contains the installers for Log Exchange (LX) - the SIP log analysis and Syslog Server utility for the Sonus SBC 1000/2000 and VX gateways. For more information see Log Exchange. For Release Notes and File Downloads, please visit the Global Services Toolbox.
This section of the download center is specifically intended for Sonus SBC 1000/2000 systems with a built-in ASM module deployed as Lync SBA. It includes cumulative Lync server package updates that can be installed directly into the ASM via the Sonus SBC 1000/2000 web interface.
Sonus SBC 1000/2000 Software Updates
This section of the download center is broken down by Sonus SBC 1000/2000 release and includes the following content:
- Sonus SBC 1000/2000 application firmware/software update files (one for each Sonus SBC 1000/2000 Model) for Upgrading Sonus SBC 1000-2000.
- Sonus SBC 1000/2000 Communication Service update files for Upgrading the SBC Communication Service Version.
- Schema folder containing XSD files that can be used when building RESTful clients to communicate/control the Sonus SBC 1000/2000. For more details, see Sonus SBC 1000-2000 API User's Guide.
- RADIUS folder containing a Dictionary file to be used when Integrating with RADIUS. For more details, refer to the Vendor Specific Attributes Reference
- MIBs folder containing SNMP mib files to be used when Configuring Sonus SBC 1000-2000 for SNMP Management. For more details, refer to the SNMP MIBs Reference.
- SCOM folder containing the Microsoft System Center Operations Manger (SCOM) packs delivered as a management pack file. For more details, refer to Working with SCOM.
How to Access the Sonus Global Support Portal
You will need a valid Salesforce Username and Password.
- Click here to access the Sonus Global Support Portal.