This interface should only be used by service personnel or as directed by service personnel
The Sonus SBC 1000/2000's Debug Facility allows end-users to send troubleshooting and maintenance-related commands directly to the system, and view their responses. For example, some of these commands allow for:
- The retrieval of core dumps found on the system
- The ability to safely remove USB flash drive from the front panel
Accessing the Debug facility:
- In the WebUI, click the Settings tab.
- In the left navigation pane, go to System > Debug Facility.
- For each Component/Subsystem, enter the command
helpfor a list of the applicable commands.