Callback number lists contain up to 16 numbers. These numbers replace the actual number of the calling party when the call is sent to the Emergency Services Operator (PSAP). If the PSAP operator calls back (to the callback number) the call is routed using a Transformation Table entry back to the original calling extension.
- See also: Working with Telephony Routing.
- See also: Managing Transformation Tables.
- See also: Adding and Modifying Entries to Transformation Tables].
To create or modify Callback Number List:
- In the WebUI, click the Settings tab.
In the left navigation pane, go to Emergency Services > Callback Number Pool.
Modifying a Callback Number list
- Click the expand ( ) Icon next to the entry you wish to modify.
- Edit the entry properties as required, see details below.
Creating a Callback Number List
- Click the Create Callback Numbers List (
) icon at the top of the Callback Numbers Table page.