By default, the Sonus SBC 1000/2000 uses RFC 3398 cause code mappings. This table allows Sonus SBC 1000/2000 Administrators to define other cause code mappings between Q.850 and SIP
To create or modify an Entry to a Q.850 to SIP Override Table:
- In the WebUI, click the Settings tab.
- In the left navigation pane, go to Telephony Mapping Tables > Q.850 to SIP Override Tables > Entry.
Modifying an Entry in a Q.850 to SIP Override Table
- Click the expand ( ) Icon next to the entry you wish to modify.
- Edit the entry properties as required, see details below.
Creating an Entry in a Q.850 to SIP Override Table
- Click the Create Q.850 Cause Code to SIP Override ( ) icon.
Q.850 Cause Code to SIP Override - Field Definitions
Q.850 Cause Code