If your environment has Windows Server (2008) with Active Directory Certificate Services (AD CS) installed, you can use it to download its CA certificate chain and later importing it into the Sonus SBC 1000/2000.
Downloading a CA Certificate Chain using a Windows AD CS
- Using a Web Browser, go to your Windows AD CS hosted site — typically
Click on the Downolad a CA certificate, certificate chain, or CRLlink.
- Select either DER encoded or Base 64 encoded - each option will the determine how the certificate will be imported on the Sonus SBC 1000/2000
- If you select the DER option, use the File Upload mode when importing.
if you select the Base 64 option, use the Copy and Paste mode when importing.
- Click the Download CA Certificate chain link.
- Save the file to your desktop or other convenient location