The SIP Trunk group applies to the SIP leg of the call only. This feature is available as part of the base license.
The SIP Trunk Group Table enables you to configure trunk groups in a profile that can be associated with specific SIP Signaling Groups. The SBC provides interoperaibility with different servers by transporting, identifying, and processing the trunk group (list of signaling groups) via enterprise trunking parameters. The trunk group helps provides a way to identify/choose the carrier at the gateway for a proxy or service provider.
Configuration for SIP Trunk groups consists of configuration in the following areas:
- Trunk Group Profiles (create/modify SIP Trunk Groups)
- Call Routing (configure Trunk Group as a destination type for a call route)
- Transformation (select destination Trunk Group ID for a call route)
Working with SIP Trunk Groups
- In the WebUI, click the Settings tab.
- In the left navigation pane, go to SIP > Trunk Groups.
To view a SIP Trunk Group's properties:
- Click the popup( ) icon next to the entry you want to view.
- When you are finished, close the window.
Helpful Tip: To delete an entry, simply select the checkbox next to the entry you wish to delete, then click the Delete () icon located at the top of the window.