Transformation Tables facilitate the conversion of names, numbers and other fields when routing a call. They can, for example, convert a public PSTN number into a private extension number, or into a SIP address (URI). Every entry in a Call Routing Table requires a Transformation Table, and they are selected from there. In addition, Transformation tables will be configurable as a reusable pool that Action Sets can reference.
Working with Transformation Tables
- In the WebUI, click the Settings tab.
In the left navigation pane, go to Transformation.
To view a Transformation Table's properties:
- Click the popup( ) icon next to the entry you want to view.
- When you are finished, close the window.
To modify a Transformation Table:
- Click the expand ( ) Icon next to the entry you wish to modify.
- Modify the table's Description as desired
- Click OK.
To create a Transformation Table:
Click the Create () icon.
- Enter a descriptive name in the Description text field.
- Click OK.
Helpful Tip: To delete an entry, simply select the checkbox next to the entry you wish delete, then click the Delete () icon located at the top of the window.