When upgrading for Skype for Business or Windows OS, license labels are included with Upgrade/Downgrade packs from Sonus. When you receive a label with a purchased license, you attach it to the Sonus 1000/2000 unit to signify that the license has been installed on the system.
For detailed information about upgrading/downgrading your system, see
- Skype for Business - Best Practice Upgrade to Skype for Business 2015 SBA
- Skype for Business - Best Practice Upgrade to Lync 2013 SBA on Windows Server 2012 R2
- Skype for Business - Best Practice Downgrade to Lync 2010 SBA
Labels are provided with the purchase of the following licenses:
- Lync 2010 SBA
- Lync 2013 SBA
- Skype for Business 2015 SBA
- Microsoft Windows 2008R2
- Microsoft Windows 2012R2
Attach the label to the SBC 1000/2000 as follows:
For detailed information about handling the Sonus SBC unit, see SBC 1000-2000 Installation and Upgrade Guide.
Identify the installation site.
Ensure the label does not obstruct any vent holes or prevent access to any part of the equipment.
Place the label (s). Figure 1 is an example of attaching a Microsoft Windows label and a Lync Server label.
- Return the unit to service. See Installing the Sonus SBC 1000-2000 Hardware.