To create or modify an Entry to an Action Set Table:
- In the WebUI, click the Settings tab.
In the left navigation pane, go to Call Actions > Action Sets > Entry.
Modifying an Entry to an Action Set Table
- Click the expand ( ) Icon next to the entry you wish to modify.
- Edit the entry properties as required, see details below.
Resequencing an Entry in an Action Set Table
- Click the Resequence icon ( ) at the top of the table.
- Select the row(s) you want to move.
- Click the Move Selected Rows Up ( ) or Move Selected Rows Down ( ) icon to reposition the row(s) in the table.
- Click Apply.
Creating an Entry to an Action Set Table
Click the Create () icon.
Action Set Entry - Field Definitions
Action on Success
Action on Failure