Message translation tables allow rules to be put in place so that unusual message interactions during the ringing stage of a call setup can be manipulated such that proper ringback is provided to the originator of the call. For more details, see Message Translation Usage Overview.
To create or modify an Entry to a Message Translation Table:
- In the WebUI, click the Settings tab.
In the left navigation pane, go to Telephony Mapping Tables > Message Translations > Entry.
Modifying An Entry to a Message Translation Table
- Click the expand ( ) Icon next to the entry you wish to modify.
- Edit the entry properties as required, see details below.
Resequencing an Entry in a Message Translation Table
- Click the Resequence icon ( ) at the top of the table.
- Select the row(s) you want to move.
- Click the Move Selected Rows Up ( ) or Move Selected Rows Down ( ) icon to reposition the row(s) in the table.
- Click Apply.
Enabling an Entry in a Message Translation Table
- Select the check box next to the entry you wish to enable.
- Click the Enable ( ) icon at the top of the table.
Disabling an Entry in a Message Translation Table
- Select the check box next to the entry you wish to disable.
- Click the Disable ( ) icon at the top of the table.
Creating an Entry to a Message Translation Table
Open the translation table by clicking its entry in the navigation panel.
Click the Create Message Translation ( ) icon.
Incoming Message Panel - Field Definitions
IE Type/SDP Presence
ISDN PI Present
Outgoing Panel - Field Definitions
Media Cut Through
Media Panel - Field Definitions
Early Media Status