To create or modify an Entry to a Remote Authorization Table:
- In the WebUI, click the Settings tab.
In the left navigation pane, go to SIP > Remote Authorization Tables > Entry.
Modifying an Entry to a Remote Authorization Table
- Click the expand ( ) Icon next to the entry you wish to modify.
- Edit the entry properties as required, see details below.
Resequencing an Entry in a Remote Authorization Table
- Click the Resequence icon ( ) at the top of the table.
- Select the row(s) you want to move.
- Click the Move Selected Rows Up ( ) or Move Selected Rows Down ( ) icon to reposition the row(s) in the table.
- Click Apply.
Creating an Entry to a Remote Authorization Table
- Click the Create Remote Authorization ( ) icon.
- Configure the fields. See below for valid field entries.
Remote Authorization Entry - Field Definitions
From URI User Match