Working with Q850 to SIP Override Tables
- In the WebUI, click the Settings tab.
- In the left navigation pane, go to Telephony Mapping Tables > Q.850 to SIP Override Tables.
To view a table's properties:
- Click the pop-up icon ( ) next to the entry you want to view.
- When you are finished, close the window.
To modify a Q.850 to SIP Override Table:
- Click the expand ( ) Icon next to the entry you wish to modify.
- Modify the table's Description as desired
- Click OK.
To create a Q.850 to SIP Override Table:
- Click the Create ( ) icon.
- Enter a descriptive name in the Description text field.
To delete an entry, select the checkbox next to the entry and then click the Delete () icon.