Assumes the user is familiar with navigating the SBC 1000/2000's WebUI
SBC Network Configuration Summary - ISDN to TLS SIP Server
The Lync Wizard Task
The configuration process of an SBC should always begin with running a wizard. However, the wizard only needs to be run for the very first configuration.
Media Configuration for TCP/RTP
Use the following diagram and the steps to configure the Media and TLS profile for the ISDN to TLS SIP Server call.
Media Configuration Steps
1. Ensure there is a media profile for your preferred codec
2. Review the Crypto Profile
3. Verify the Media list for Media and Crypto Profiles
4. Verify the TLS Profile
In the SIP Server Table:
5. Add a SIP Server Host for the FE/SBA FQDN and set the TLS profile
6. Set the SIP Options and the (7) TLS Reuse Parameters
In the destination Signaling Group:
8. Set the Media List entry
9. Set the Federated FE/SBA FQDN and port:5067/protocol:TLS/TLS Profile
10. Set the SIP Server Table entry
Call Routing Configuration
Use the diagram and steps to configure a call route from ISDN to the TLS SIP Server.
Call Configuration Steps
1. Create a translation table/entry to perform any necessary number translations
2. Create a Call Route entry. Configure the translation table name and Egress SG configured from the previous page; (3) enable transcoding and set the appropriate media list entry .
In the Ingress SG:
4. Verify/Set the Call Route Table and (5) incoming ISDN port
Other Important Information
You will still need to configure the SBC for the appropriate certificates in order to complete TLS calls.