SBC Edge Software Downloads Overview
The SBC Edge download center provides registered customers and partners with the following downloadable software updates:
This section of the download center contains software images specifically for SBC Edge systems configured with a built-in Application Solution Module. These recovery images are typically used for re-initializing the ASM. For more details, see Updating the ASM Recovery Partition.
ASM Roll-up Updates
This section of the download center contains Update Packs for the ASM Roll-up system. For more information, see ASM Roll-up Update.
This section of the download center includes Licenses for the SBC Edge. Licenses activate features introduced in new Working with Licenses.of the SBC Edge software. For more details, see
Software Download bundle LX2.0 contains the installers for Log Exchange (LX) - the SIP log analysis and Syslog Server utility for the Sonus SBC Edge and VX gateways. For more information see Log Exchange. For Release Notes and File Downloads, please visit the Global Services Toolbox.
SBC Edge Software Updates
This section of the download center is broken down by SBC Edge release and includes the following content:
- SBC Edge application firmware/software update files.
- Sonus SBC 1000/2000 Communication Service update files for Upgrading the SBC Communication Service Version.
- Schema folder containing XSD files that can be used when building RESTful clients to communicate/control the SBC Edge. For more details, see Sonus SBC Edge API User's Guide.
- RADIUS folder containing a Dictionary file to be used when Integrating with RADIUS. For more details, refer to the Vendor Specific Attributes Reference
- MIBs folder containing SNMP mib files to be used when Configuring SBC Edge for SNMP Management.
- SCOM folder containing the Microsoft System Center Operations Manger (SCOM) packs delivered as a management pack file.
How to Access the Sonus Global Support Portal
You will need a valid Salesforce account.
- Open sonus.net.
Click Login and select the appropriate login type: Customer Portal or Partner Portal.
Complete the login fields:
Click SW DOWNLOAD:
Click Select Software, and then select the appropriate product and operating system from the drop-down list.