The Node-Level SIP Settings feature enables SIP options to be configured that apply to the SBC 1000/2000 at the node-level. These items include the following:
- Call Admission Control. Provides SIP level call admission control by regulating call attempts.
- Source IP Untrusted Alarm. Sets alarm when an Invite is received from for an untrusted source.
- Skype/Lync Third Party Presence. Enables the SBC 1000/2000 to pass a non-Skype/Lync device's presence information to a Skype/Lync presence server on behalf of an existing Skype/Lync client.
- Skype/Lync Edge Server. When a Lync Edge Server is configured, SIP receives notice and create a signaling group that handles all Service Sessions for the SBC.
- UserInfo Handling. Determines whether legacy or RFC 3261 rules are applied to the User Info portion of the SIP URI. (For examples, refer to UserInfo Decode Options for Transformation Table - Comparison of Legacy and RFC-3261.)
Configure SIP Settings
To configure SIP Settings:
- In the WebUI, click the Settings tab.
- In the left navigation pane, go to SIP > Node-level SIP Settings.
Configure the options.
Node-Level SIP Settings - Field Definitions
CAC Admin State
Alarm for Untrusted Invite
Edge Server Destination
Edge Server Token Duration