Not supported by SBC SWe Lite in this release.
The Skype/ Lync Survivable Branch Appliance (SBA) software includes Microsoft Lync Server running on the Windows server hosted on the Application Solution Module (ASM). The SBA is typically installed in a Branch Office and provides basic voice services to branch users during WAN outage.
- Adding the SBA to Active Directory
- Adding the SBA to your Lync 2010 Topology
- Adding the SBA to your Lync 2013 Topology
- Adding the SBA to your Skype for Business 2015
- Verifying and Configuring DNS