SNMP tables are cached for 30 seconds before new data is collected.
How to Access MIBs
MIBS can be accessed through any MIB Browser (i.e. iReasoning). The MIB Browser enables you to view the MIBS from any device (such as the SBC 1000/2000).
The following example displays the MIB tree for the SBC 1000/2000 Global Call Counters (uxGlobalCallCounters).
In addition to the standard MIBs, the SBC system supports the following MIBs.
- Sonus SBC 1000/2000 Objects MIB - This MIB file contains the following SBC 1000/2000 details:
- Chassis information
- Alarm Configuration Table
- Active Alarm Table details
- DSP Resource Table
- DSX0 Config Table (augments the standard DSX0 Config Table)
- Module Table
2. Sonus SBC 1000/2000 Call Statistics MIB - This MIB file contains the following SBC 1000/2000 data:
- System version information
- Port Table (Call statistics details)
- Channel Status Table
- Call Route Tables Table (a table of tables)
- Call Route Table
- Signaling Group Table
- SIP Server Table
- Global Call Counters
3. Sonus SBC 1000/2000 Traps MIB - This MIB file lists the Sonus SBC 1000/2000 traps sent to the managers.
Standard MIB Support
Sonus SBC 1000/2000 also extends the standard interface table MIB to include partial support for the following:
The SBC Edge supports the IF MIB as described here:
- The ifStack and ifRcvAddress tables list only the physical interfaces.
The ifIndex attribute inthe ifTable is interpreted as follows:
|30||0 = Kernel, 1 = User. All Ethernet interfaces are 0 and DS1 are 1.|
|31||No Used, always 0.|
The kernel assigns ifIndex sequentially based on the order the interfaces are brought up.
The SBC Edge supports partial DS0 MIB support through the dsx0Configtable table. The DS0 MIB is based on RFC 2494.
The SBC Edge provides partial support for the DS1 MIB. The DS1 MIB is based on RFC 4805.
Host Resources MIB
The SBC Edge provides partial support for the Host Resources MIB. The Host Resources MIB is based on RFC 2790.
MIB File Downloads
The latest MIBs are available from the Ribbon Support Portal in the Software Downloads directory. Refer to Ribbon Support Portal - Download Center.