SBC Edge Software Downloads Overview
The SBC Edge download center provides registered customers and partners with the following downloadable software updates:
This section of the download center contains software images specifically for SBC Edge systems configured with a built-in Application Solution Module. These recovery images are typically used for re-initializing the ASM. For more details, see Updating the ASM Recovery Partition.
ASM Roll-up Updates
This section of the download center contains Update Packs for the ASM Roll-up system. For more information, see ASM Roll-up Update.
This section of the download center includes Licenses for the SBC Edge. Licenses activate features introduced in new Working with Licenses.of the SBC Edge software. For more details, see
Software Download bundle LX2.1 contains the installers for Log Exchange (LX) - the SIP log analysis and Syslog Server utility for the Sonus SBC Edge and VX gateways. For more information see Log Exchange. For Release Notes and File Downloads, please visit the Global Services Toolbox.
This section of the download center is broken down by SBC Edge release and includes the following content:
- Application firmware/software update files.
- Sonus SBC 1000/2000 Communication Service update files for Upgrading the SBC Communication Service Version.
- Schema folder containing XSD files that can be used when building RESTful clients to communicate/control the SBC Edge. For more details, see Sonus SBC Edge API User's Guide.
- RADIUS folder containing a Dictionary file to be used when Integrating with RADIUS. For more details, refer to the Vendor Specific Attributes Reference
- MIBs folder containing SNMP mib files to be used when Configuring SBC Edge for SNMP Management.
- SCOM folder containing the Microsoft System Center Operations Manger (SCOM) packs delivered as a management pack file.
Downloading Software Files
You will need a valid Ribbon Support Portal login.
All required SBC Edge software files are available through the Ribbon Support Portal. To access the software files, logon to Ribbon Support Portal Login using a valid account.
To download the software, see the following procedure:
If you use the Partner Portal, open Partners Portal
Complete the login fields.
From the menu, click Downloads.
Click Select Software.
From the Product drop-down list, select your SBC Edge Platform.
From the Operating System drop-down list, select required the operating system.
Click Request Download link for the required software bundle.
Enter the address details and accept the End-User License Agreement.
The initial download Request Status is displayed as 'Submitted'.
From the menu, select Support.
From the sub-menu, select SW Download.
Select Download Requests tab.
Once the download request is approved and the software is available for download, the Request Status is displayed as Download Available.
Click the software request ID associated with the software bundle.
Click on the download URL from the Software Requests section to download the software.
The browser redirects to a Download Manager screen and a pop-up window appears with an option to save your file to a folder. If the pop-up window fails to appear, click the click here link to save your file.
- Save the software to your local PC or server.