The Registered Users option reflects the data for the SIP points registered to the SIP Local Registrar, including user name, IP address, and transport protocol.
Access the Registered Users option as follows:
- Click on the Settings tab.
- In the left navigation pane, go to SIP > Local Registrar.
- From the desired entry in the SIP Local Registrar Table, click Registered Users.
Figure : Access Registered Users
SIP Registered Users Definitions
User name of the SIP endpoint registered.
IP address of registering SIP endpoint.
Port where future requests needs to be sent for this endpoint.
Public Source IP
Public Source Port
Transport protocol to be used for this endpoint.
Time most recent registration request arrived from this endpoint.
Time until expiration
Time remaining after which this registration expires.
Signaling group that handles this registration.
Clearing SIP Registered Users
The Clear Users option enables you to select and clear registered users.
- Access the SIP Local Registrar Table. See View Registered Users
- From the SIP Registrar User table, click the check box next to the user entry you would like to clear. You can choose one or more.
- Click Clear Users.
Figure : Cleared Registered Users