To create or modify an Entry to a Call Routing Table:
- In the WebUI, click the Settings tab.
In the left navigation pane, go to Call Routing > Call Routing Table > Entry.
Modifying an Entry to a Call Routing Table
- Click the expand ( ) Icon next to the entry you wish to modify.
- Edit the entry properties as required, see details below.
Resequencing an Entry in a Call Routing Table
- Click the Resequence icon ( ) at the top of the table.
- Select the row(s) you want to move.
- Click the Move Selected Rows Up ( ) or Move Selected Rows Down ( ) icon to reposition the row(s) in the table.
- Click Apply.
Enabling an Entry in a Call Routing Table
- Select the check box next to the entry you wish to enable.
- Click the Enable ( ) icon at the top of the table.
Disabling an Entry in a Call Routing Table
- Select the check box next to the entry you wish to disable.
- Click the Disable ( ) icon at the top of the table.
Creating an Entry to a Call Routing Table
Click the Create Routing Entry () icon.
Call Routing Entry - Field Definitions
Click '' on the WebUI screen to configure additional items
Configuring an Object within an Object
Access a WebUI page that includes a field for a configuration resource with support for object within an object configuration. For example, the SIP Signaling Group Table includes a number of such fields.
Click the field-specific () icon next to a specific object. In the example below, the Call Routing Table field supports object within object configurability:
At the Create window, enter a description for the newly created object.
The Call Route Table is created. The field is auto-populated with the newly-created table, and the "changed field" is highlighted (i.e., the Call Routing Table field).
Number/Name Transformation Table
Time of Day Restriction:
Deny Q.850 Cause Code
Message Translation Table
Cause Code Reroutes
Cancel Others upon Forwarding
Destination Signaling Groups
Enable Maximum Call Duration
Maximum Call Duration
Audio/Fax Stream Mode
Video/Application Stream Mode
Proxy SRTP Handling
Quality Metrics Number of Calls
Quality Metrics Time Before Retry
Min. ASR Threshold
Enable Min MOS Threshold
Min. MOS Score
Enable Max. R/T Delay
Max. R/T Delay
Enable Max. Jitter