To create or modify a Local User:
- In the WebUI, click the Settings tab.
In the left navigation pane, go to Security > Users > Local User Management.
Modifying a Local User
To modify a user's access rights:
- Click the expand ( ) Icon next to the entry you wish to modify.
- Edit the entry properties as required, see details below.
Only the Access Level attribute can be modified.
Disabling a Local User
To disable a user:
- Select the check box next to the entry you wish to disable.
- Click the Disable ( ) icon at the top of the table.
Creating a Local User
Click the Create Local User () icon at the top of the Local User View page.
Local User - Field Definitions