To create or modify a Local User:
The Administrator may add and edit users.
- In the WebUI, click the Settings tab.
In the left navigation pane, go to Security > Users > Local User Management.
Figure : Local Users Table
Modifying a Local User
To modify a user's access rights:
- Click the expand ( ) Icon next to the entry you wish to modify.
- Edit the entry properties as required, see details below.
Only the Access Level attribute can be modified.
Disabling a Local User
To disable a user:
- Select the check box next to the entry you wish to disable.
- Click the Disable ( ) icon at the top of the table.
Creating a Local User
Click the Create Local User () icon at the top of the Local User View page.
Figure : Create Local User
Local User - Field Definitions
Specifies the user name. The name must be 32 characters or less in length and may contain alphanumeric characters (A-Z, a-z, 0-9) only. Usernames may not begin with a digit (0 - 9).
Specifies the user's new password. Passwords must be 128 characters or less. Passwords may contain a combination of letters, numbers, and special characters. The minimum password length and combination of characters depend on the options specified in the Global Security Options page.
Specifies the Access Level granted to the user. For more information about Access Levels, see the Permissions Overview page.