Action Sets allow you to perform additional actions before routing a call; they provide the capability to perform a high degree of number normalization before engaging the call router.. They are comprised of a number of Actions, which must first be defined in Action Configurations. Once created, an Action Set Table is a sequence of steps to follow to route a call. To use an Action Set, select it from the Action Set Table field in a Signaling Group entry.
Working with Action Sets
- In the WebUI, click the Settings tab.
In the left navigation pane. go to Call Routing > Call Actions > Action Sets.
To view an Action Set Table entry's properties:
- Click the pop-up icon ( ) next to the entry you want to view.
- When you are finished, close the window.
To modify an Action Set Tables entry:
- Click the expand ( ) Icon next to the entry you wish to modify.
- Modify the table's Description as desired
- Click OK.
To add an Action Set Table:
Click the Add () icon.
- Enter a descriptive name in the Description text field.
- Click OK.
To delete an entry, select the checkbox next to the entry and then click the Delete () icon.