This paper is intended only for customers seeking to activate purchased SBC SWe Lite features in support of production deployments (i.e. supporting live customer traffic), in either on-premises and public cloud (e.g. Microsoft® Azure™) deployments. For the activation of no-obligation free features, refer to the trial offers available for on-premises and public cloud (e.g. Microsoft® Azure™) based evaluations.
Ordering Production Licenses
A software license must be purchased from Ribbon Sales. To purchase a license, contact Ribbon as follows:
- Contact a Ribbon Partner
- Contact Sales and Support: 1-833-742-2661
- Fill out the Contact Form (https://ribboncommunications.com and click Contact)
Once the license is purchased, you will receive instructions via email for accessing the licensing portal.
Available licenses for purchase are as follows:
- Licenses for public cloud (e.g. Microsoft® Azure™) deployments: Microsoft Azure-Based SBC SWe Lite Deployment Licenses.
- Licenses for on-premises VMM (Virtual Machine Monitor) deployments (e.g. KVM, Microsoft Hyper-V, or VMware ESXi): On-Premises SBC SWE Lite Deployment Licenses.
Prerequisites for Microsoft® Azure™-Based SBC SWe Lite Production License Installation
Follow these prerequisites before generating a production license
Prerequisites for On-Premises Based SBC SWe Lite Production License Installation
Follow these prerequisites before generating a production license:
- Downloading the SBC SWe Lite Package for On-Premises Deployment.
- Installing SBC SWe Lite on the VMM of choice:
Generating and Installing an SBC SWe Lite Production License
Generate and install a license as follows:
- Locate and record the SBC SWe Lite ID. Refer to Viewing the Software Version and Hardware ID.
Access the Self-Service Licensing and Download Portal.
- Enter credentials to gain access.
- Click Generate License Key.
SWe Lite ID and Email - Additional Notes
- In some instances the SBC SWe Lite ID may be named SWE Lite ID#.
- The string under Hardware ID(s): should be equivalent to the SBC SWe Lite ID you submitted when you generated your license. If different, re-visit your email inbox for another email or, alternatively, contact Ribbon Customer Support.
Enter the SBC SWe Lite ID in the UUID#1 field and click Generate. Within 24 hours, you will receive an email (check spam folder, clutter, etc).
If you do not receive your email within 24 hours, re-visit your email inbox and check spam, clutter, etc. If still not found, contact Ribbon Customer Support.
- Save the file attachment (license file in .XML format) to your PC.
- In the WebUI, click the Settings tab.
- Access Licensing > Install New License.
- Click Choose File.
- Select the license file you saved from the Ribbon email, and click Open.
- Click Decode to confirm license is correct before applying.
- Click Apply.
To view currently installed licenses, access System > Licensing > Current Licenses.
Configure the SBC SWe Lite according to desired deployment requirements. Suggested next steps include:
- Refer to the Best Practice document that reflects your deployment of choice, such as:
- Visit Using the Easy Configuration Wizard.