Try the New SBC SWe Lite!
Ribbon is pleased to provide customers and partners a hands-on introduction to the new SBC SWe Lite by offering a no-obligation trial version of the software that includes the following complimentary license-enforced features:
- Five signaling sessions, with no restriction on encryption
- Five media sessions:
- Three media sessions will support encryption and/or transcoding
- Two media sessions must be operated in media bypass or RTP proxy mode
- Five SIP registrations
Before You Begin...
Here are some considerations for trial deployments:
- The complimentary features are not intended for production (live customer) deployments; rather, the complimentary features are intended only for trial or demonstration purposes.
- The complimentary features are not time-bound – they do not expire.
- The complimentary features must be ordered from
Ribbon, using the SBC SWe Lite Trial configurator:
- Orderable SKU is SBC-SWELITE-TRIAL.
- Ribbon does not offer maintenance or support for the SBC-SWELITE-TRIAL.
After You Try SBC SWe Lite...
When you are ready to commit to the powerful and flexible production version of SBC SWe Lite, Ribbon recommends acquiring a new instance of the SBC SWe Lite, along with the desired feature licenses required to support a production deployment (i.e. live customer traffic). Please contact your Ribbon sales representative or authorized Ribbon partner for more information.
Ribbon recommends against attempting the following actions.
- Attempting to convert a trial-configured SBC SWe Lite instance into a production configuration – this deactivates the complimentary features.
- Converting from the Trial version to the Production version by simply applying production licenses.
- Upgrading to trial-configured SBC SWe Lite instances.
- Ribbon offers an NFR (Not for Resale) configuration of the SBC SWe Lite for additional features beyond those available with the SBC-SWELITE-TRIAL license; please contact your Sonus sales representative or authorized Sonus partner for additional information.
Ready to Start?
Trial Instance Deployment Overview
Here is a quick overview of the procedures you will perform when installing the SBC SWe Lite Trial Offer:
|1||Contact your Sonus sales representative or authorized Sonus partner to acquire a trial instance of the SBC SWe Lite. The salesperson/authorized partner will advise you further upon successful submission of the request with Ribbon.|
Verify the reception of an email from Ribbon with an embedded hyperlink to the Self-Service Licensing and Downloads center.
NOTE: The email usually arrives within 1-2 business days.
|3||Download and install the software and then perform Initial Setup on SBC SWe Lite instance. Start with Downloading the SBC SWe Lite Package for the software download and subsequent instructions.|
|4||Generate and apply the trial feature license according to the instructions found at Obtaining and Installing a SWe Lite Trial License.|
Begin provisioning your trial-licensed SBC SWe Lite instance as described in Using the Easy Configuration Wizard and go!