Not supported by SBC SWe Lite in this release.
What is DTLS-SRTP?
DTLS-SRTP is an extension of the Datagram Transport Layer Security (DTLS) protocol, used to negotiate SRTP keying between the SBC 1000/2000 and Microsoft Teams over the UDP media port. The negotiated keys are used for encryption and decryption of all media (RTP) packets being sent/received through the port used for DTLS-SRTP.
DTLS-SRTP enables the SBC to interconnect with the Microsoft Teams cloud service via Direct Routing Interface, and provides Teams users with the following:
- Access to legacy PBX/PSTN services using the SBC 1000/2000.
- Access to SIP trunk providers who cannot directly connect to Microsoft cloud service using SBC 1000/2000.
DTLS-SRTP is not supported for the following:
- Passthrough calls
- Direct calls
- Fax calls
- Validation of signing authority of received certificates
Working with DTLS-SRTP Profiles
- In the WebUI, click the Settings tab.
In the left navigation pane, go to Media > DTLS-SRTP Profiles.
To view a DTLS-SRTP Profile Table's properties:
- Click the pop-up icon ( ) next to the entry you want to view.
- When you are finished, close the window.
To modify a DTLS-SRTP Profile Table's properties:
- Click the expand ( ) Icon next to the entry you wish to modify.
- Modify the table's Description as desired
- Click OK.
To delete an Entry in a DTLS-SRTP Profile:
- Select the check box next to the entry you wish to disable.
- Click the Delete icon ( ) at the top of the table.
To create or modify a DTLS-SRTP Profile: Refer to Creating and Modifying DTLS-SRTP Profiles.
To delete an entry, select the checkbox next to the entry and then click the Delete () icon.